Greiner Bio-One North America is a global company that offers a wide range of challenging career options, career advancement opportunities, and a dynamic work environment. We are looking for over achieving marketing, manufacturing, finance, information technology, human resources and quality associates. Please view current job opportunities.
Benefits for All Full-Time Positions:
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
• Medical, Dental, Vision.
• Company paid Life insurance and short term disability
• Paid time off.
• Flexible spending account.
• Educational reimbursement.
Work Schedule: 2-2-3 shift 7:00pm - 7:30am
• Perform and Document Quality Tests according to Testing Procedures
• Operate Machine according to SOPs and Training
• Prepare Materials needed for Packaging
• Pack Product as instructed on Paperwork
• Perform and Document Mold Maintenance per Schedule
• Deliver Product Pallets to Warehouse
• Keep Equipment and Work Area Clean
• PC Operation as trained
• Check Product to meet Quality Standards
• Verify Packaging is correct
• Operate Production IM Equipment IMM#52 – IMM#61 as trained/instructed.
• Operate Production IM Equipment IMM#1 – IMM#11 as trained/instructed.
• Process/Fill out Production/QA Paperwork
• High school education or equivalent.
• Manufacturing Experience or Equivalent.
• Must have sufficient communication and writing skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
To apply for a career with Greiner Bio-One, you will be directed to our application site. You will be required to create a Username and Password, and complete a 6 Step Job Application. To begin the application process, click: HERE