Greiner Bio-One Discounted Products
Greiner Bio-One Discounted Product Listing
lumox™ multiwell plates are especially well suited for cell culture applications. lumox™ multiwall plates are manufactured of a polystyrene frame with a 50 μm thick fluorocarbon film bottom. The gas permeable fluorocarbon film bottom demonstrates exceptional optical quality as well as extremely low autofluorescence, especially in the lower UV.
The lumox™ plates are guaranteed to be non-pyrogenic and free of RNase and DNase. They are available individually wrapped in 24, 96 and 384 well formats with appropriate lid.
- 96000014 - 24 well, black, lumox™, film bottom, TC treated, lid with condensation rings, sterile - 1 per bag; 4 per case
- 96000024 - 96 well, black, lumox™, film bottom, TC treated, lid with condensation rings, sterile - 1 per bag; 4 per case
The MultiwellSlide system consists of a microscope slide with a lummox membrane – an ultra-thin 50µm gas-permeable film- supported by a slide frame. The lumox film features very low autofluorescence, ideally suited for fluorescence applications. These slides are resistant to a number of chemical solvents enable cell fixation directly on the slide. The polystyrene frame can be removed from the slide.
- 96190102 - MultiwellSlide - coverglass II
- 96190802 - MultiwellSlide - coverglass II
- 96190002 - slideFlask - coverglass II, sterile, 96 per case
flexiPERM – a reusable cell culture chamber system made of silicone – sticks due to its naturally adhesive underside to all smooth surfaces without glue creating multiple growth chambers. flexiPERM is autoclavable and can be reused multiple times.
- 96077435 - flexiPerm conB, round, TC treated chamber
Spreader - used for spreading cells.
- 730190 - Spreader, sterile, 500 per case
To order these limited quantity items, please contact our Customer Service at 800-884-4703 or shop on www.usgboeshop.com!