Greiner Bio-One North America is a global company that offers a wide range of challenging career options, career advancement opportunities, and a dynamic work environment. Please view current job opportunities.
Benefits for All Full-Time Positions:
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
• Medical, Dental, Vision.
• Company paid Life insurance and short term disability
• Paid time off.
• Flexible spending account.
• Educational reimbursement.
• Receive and inspect incoming goods to make sure items, lots and quantities are correct
• Unload and separate containers/trucks by item and lot number
• Perform MK inventory transactions
• Prepare shipping documents using UPS shipping station
• Pull orders for production and shipping ensuring accuracy of quantity
• Perform cycle counting at direction of Warehouse Manager
• Maintain cleanliness of warehouse
• Shrink wrap pallets in preparation for shipment
• Accurately record inventory
• Understand product status (releases, QA hold)
• Understand meaning of item and lot number
• Follow forklift safety guidelines
• Follow safe lifting practices
• Standing or walking—approximately 8 hours per day
• Kneeling, reaching, pulling as needed for job requirements
• Lifting 18-32 lbs repeatedly, occasionally up to 70 lbs
• Capable of working on order picker at heights up to 20 feet
• Knowledge of all safety procedures and rules
• Must be certified to operate all Warehouse equipment (forklift, order pickers, etc)
To apply for a career with Greiner Bio-One, you will be directed to our application site. You will be required to create a Username and Password, and complete a 6 Step Job Application. To begin the application process, click: HERE.