Greiner Bio-One North America is a global company that offers a wide range of challenging career options, career advancement opportunities, and a dynamic work environment. Please view current job opportunities.
Benefits for All Full-Time Positions:
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
• Medical, Dental, Vision.
• Company paid Life insurance and short term disability
• Paid time off.
• Flexible spending account.
• Educational reimbursement.
• Receive and inspect incoming goods to be certain items, lots and quantities are correct.
• Unload and separate containers/trucks by item and lot number
• Perform MK inventory transactions
• Prepare shipping documents utilizing UPS station
• Pull orders for production and shipping and ensuring accuracy of quantity, item number and lot number
• Perform cycle counting at direction of warehouse manager
• Cleanliness of warehouse
• Shrink-wrap pallets in preparation of shipments
• Accurately record inventory
• Certified to operate all warehouse equipment (forklift, order pickers, etc.)
• Understand product status (Releases, QA hold)
• Understand meaning of item and lot number
• Follow forklift safety guidelines
• Follow safe lifting practices
• Forklift Authorization
• MK Authorization
• Initiate Quality Irregularity Report (QIR)
• Standing or walking- approximately 8 hours per day.
• Kneeling, reaching, steps and stairs/pushing and pulling as needed to meet job requirements
• Lifting packages 18 to 32 lbs. repeatedly, occasionally lifting up to approximately 70 pounds.
• Ability to work on order picker platform at heights of approx. 20 feet.
• Must be able to operate a barcode scanner
To apply for a career with Greiner Bio-One, you will be directed to our application site. You will be required to create a Username and Password, and complete a 7 Step Job Application. To begin the application process, click: HERE.