Greiner Bio-One North America is a global company that offers a wide range of challenging career options, career advancement opportunities, and a dynamic work environment. Please view current job opportunities.
Benefits for All Full-Time Positions:
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
• Medical, Dental, Vision.
• Company paid Life insurance and short term disability
• Paid time off.
• Flexible spending account.
• Educational reimbursement.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an Industrial Maintenance background with experience in a Manufacturing environment. Experience troubleshooting motors, drives, and electrical circuits, automated systems using proximity switches, cables and a basic understanding of PLC’s. Must have the ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical diagrams.
Applicants must possess:
• Multi-Craft experience with advanced mechanical skills, Strong electrical and PLC troubleshooting skills
• Electrical troubleshooting is a must; 480V is preferred.
• Both mechanical and electrical problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Production experience on high speed equipment in food or pharmaceutical environment is a plus
• High School diploma or GED
• Preventative and reactive maintenance on a multi-craft level
• Specific awareness of quality/Good Manufacturing Practice
• High School Education
• Technical education mechanical and electrical or equivalent.
• Concentration in manufacturing maintenance or comparable work experience required.
• Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
• Verbal Communication Skills
• Must pass pre-employment exam/qualification test.
• Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
• Must have appropriate vision to read schematics and blue prints, additionally to perform detailed machine and quality inspections.
• Must be able to perform duties in limited spaces.
To apply for a career with Greiner Bio-One, you will be directed to our application site. You will be required to create a Username and Password, and complete a 6 Step Job Application. To begin the application process, click: HERE.