Greiner Bio-One North America is a global company that offers a wide range of challenging career options, career advancement opportunities, and a dynamic work environment. Please view current job opportunities.
Benefits for All Full-Time Positions:
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
• Medical, Dental, Vision.
• Company paid Life insurance and short term disability
• Paid time off.
• Flexible spending account.
• Educational reimbursement.
- Maintain and Repair Vacuette Assembly Lines.
- Replace or rebuild defective or broken machine parts.
- Maintain, clean, and repair dosage equipment.
- Analyze failures or errors on the Vacuette Equipment.
- Perform in operation and out of operation preventive maintenance.
- Enforce all safety rules and procedures.
- Perform machine monitoring.
- Complete necessary reports and checklists.
- Lock Out Tag Out.
- Coordinate with production, downtime/stoppages of assembly lines for repairs and maintenance.
- Fully utilize the LTA system and Machine Monitoring.
- Technical Training.
- High School Education.
- Technical education mechanic and electrical or equivalent.
- Concentration in manufacturing maintenance or comparable work experience required.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office).
- Must pass pre-employment exam/qualification test.
To apply for a career with Greiner Bio-One, you will be directed to our application site. You will be required to create a Username and Password, and complete a 6 Step Job Application. To begin the application process, click: HERE.